Latest in Nutrition vol. 8 DVD now available (proceeds to charity)
The current batch of videos from volume 7 are set to run out soon, and so starting next week, and running through May here on NutritionFacts.org, I’ll be rolling out the videos off my new Latest in Clinical Nutrition DVD, volume 8. The DVDs give folks the opportunity to sneak preview videos months ahead of time, watch them all straight through, and share as gifts, but there’s nothing on the DVDs that won’t eventually end up here for free at NutritionFacts.org.
The Latest in Clinical Nutrition volume 8 DVD is available for purchase now, with all proceeds going to The Humane Society of the United States.
Here’s the list of chapters off the new DVD, a preview of what’s to come on NutritionFacts.org:
- Is there anything kale can’t do?
- Smoking versus kale
- Smoking versus broccoli
- From stem to stern
- From broccoli to breast
- Liver toxicity due to broccoli juice?
- How much broccoli is too much?
- The best detox
- Sometimes the enzyme myth is true
- Have broccoli, won’t travel
- Biggest nutrition bang for the buck
- The dangers of broccoli?
- Raw broccoli and bladder cancer survival
- Breast cancer survival, butterfat, and chicken
- Breast cancer survival and trans fat
- Breast cancer survival and lignan intake
- Flax and fecal flora
- Breast cancer survival and soy
- Coffee and cancer
- What about the caffeine?
- Vegetarians versus healthy omnivores
- EPIC findings on lymphoma
- Dioxins, viruses, or antibiotics?
- Poultry and penis cancer
- Carcinogenic retrovirus found in eggs
- Poultry exposure and neurological disease
- Poultry and paralysis
- Cross-contamination risks
- Meat-borne infection risk from shopping carts
- A treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cholesterol and female sexual dysfunction
- Cholesterol and lower back pain
- Watermelon as treatment for erectile dysfunction
- The safer cinnamon
- Raw veggies versus cooked for heart disease
- The fruit whose juice is healthier
- Preventing COPD with diet
- Treating COPD with diet
- Eating healthy on the cheap
- When meat can be a lifesaver
- Creatine brain fuel supplementation
- Cheese mites and maggots
- Cow’s milk-induced infant apnea
- Cow’s milk casomorphin and crib death
- Cow’s milk casomorphin and autism
- National Dairy Council on acne and milk
- Skim milk and acne
- The acne-promoting effects of milk
- Apples and oranges: dietary diversity
- Garden variety anti-inflammation
- Preventing macular degeneration with diet
- How to see 27 miles farther
- Preventing cataracts with diet
Getting to be a good time to start Spring cleaning our diets!
-Michael Greger, M.D.