What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This privacy statement covers NutritionFacts.org’s treatment of personally identifiable information collected by NutritionFacts.org through this website.
- This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that NutritionFacts.org does not own or control, or of persons that NutritionFacts.org does not employ or manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites to which this website links.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit this website without revealing any personal information. However, NutritionFacts.org needs certain personal information if you wish to register for a member’s account, receive a NutritionFacts.org newsletter, or use certain NutritionFacts.org services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information. NutritionFacts.org will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up your member’s account, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- By accessing the services of NutritionFacts.org and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- NutritionFacts.org automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. NutritionFacts.org may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, NutritionFacts.org does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NutritionFacts.org may disclose your personal information only when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of NutritionFacts.org; or
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to NutritionFacts.org. If you have provided personal information to NutritionFacts.org and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify NutritionFacts.org at privacy@NutritionFacts.org.
How to Access your Personal Information
- NutritionFacts.org gives you the ability to edit your NutritionFacts.org Account Information and preferences at any time.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your NutritionFacts.org Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, NutritionFacts.org retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- NutritionFacts.org may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of the NutritionFacts.org website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.