I also have new videos queued up over the next few months on foods to treat acne (barberries), improve athletic performance (fennel seeds), and strengthen our bones (almonds). If you don’t want to wait, all of these videos are available now as a digital download as part of my new Latest in Clinical Nutrition volume 29 (all proceeds go to charity). It can also be ordered as a physical DVD.
I also cover how to treat infant colic, counter the inflammation of aging, increase happiness, prevent gout attacks, fight lupus, and regenerate Coenzyme Q10 naturally.
The current batch of videos from volume 28 are about to run out on NutritionFacts.org. So, starting next month and running until April, I’ll roll out the videos from this new DVD, volume 29. The DVDs give folks the opportunity to sneak-preview videos months ahead of time, watch them all straight through, and share them as gifts, but there is nothing on the DVDs that won’t eventually end up free online at NutritionFacts.org. If you’d like the works—50+ hours of video—you can get the complete DVD collection.
- Treating Acne with Barberries
- How to Counter the Inflammation of Aging
- Sodium Skeptics Try to Shake Up the Salt Debate
- Treating Infant Colic by Changing Mom’s Diet
- Using the Produce Aisle to Boost Immune Function
- Paleopoo: What We Can Learn from Fossilized Feces
- Are Happier People Actually Healthier?
- Which Foods Increase Happiness?
- Preventing Gout Attacks with Diet
- Fennel Seeds to Improve Athletic Performance
- Reversing Diabetes with Surgery
- Reversing Diabetes with Food
- Diabetes Reversal: Is It the Calories or the Food?
- Should We Take EPA and DHA Omega-3 for Our Heart?
- Inhibiting Platelet Activation with Garlic and Onions
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Copper, and Saturated Fat
- Effect of Sucralose (Splenda) on the Microbiome
- The Palatability of Cancer Prevention
- Do Raisins Cause Cavities?
- Treating Chronic Kidney Disease with Food
- Fighting Lupus with Turmeric: Good as Gold
- Tea and Artery Function
- Plant-Based Diets and Artery Function
- Plant-Based Treatment for Angina
- Almonds for Osteoporosis
- How to Regenerate Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Naturally
If you were a regular supporter, you’d already be a Splenda expert by now, having already received the new DVD. I come out with new DVDs every 9 weeks. If you’d like to automatically receive them before they’re even available to the public, please consider becoming a monthly donor.
Anyone signing up on the donation page to become a $15 monthly contributor will receive the next three DVDs for free (as physical DVDs, downloads, or both—your choice), and anyone signing up as a $25 monthly contributor will get a whole year’s worth of new DVDs. If you’re already signed up and didn’t receive your volume 29 yet, please email DVDhelp@NutritionFacts.org and she’ll make everything all better.
If you’d rather just watch all the videos online as they launch, but would still like to support my work of helping to educate millions about healthy eating, you can make a tax-deductible donation to my 501c3 nonprofit organization NutritionFacts.org using a credit card, Bitcoin, a direct PayPal link, or by sending a check to “NutritionFacts.org” PO Box 11400, Takoma Park, MD 20913.
We’re creating an official NutritionFacts.org App!
We were inspired to do this given the remarkable popularity of the little “Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen” app (available free for Android and iPhone) some generous volunteers created for How Not to Die. I’ve gotten such nice feedback from people who are finding it useful, so we’re going to be working on adding new features to that as well.
I realize it’s not enough to just lay out all the science. That’s why we’re trying to come up with new ways to help you incorporate healthier eating into your life as seamlessly as possible.
HOW NOT TO DIE Book Update
After four weeks on the New York Times Bestseller list, it looks like How Not to Die may soon become an international best seller too! It is currently being translated and scheduled to be published in Albania, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mongolia (!), Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, and the UK with offers pending in Slovakia and Sweden.
Holy буржгар байцаа! (that’s evidently Mongolian for “kale”),
Michael Greger, M.D.