The poultry industry feeds their birds millions of pounds of arsenic-containing drugs every year.
Nota del Doctor
To learn more about this issue, check out:
How Many Cancers Have Been Caused by Arsenic-Laced Chicken?
Also check out my other videos on chicken.
For more context, see my associated blog posts: Dr. Oz, apple juice, and arsenic: chicken may have ten times more; Adding FDA-Approved Viruses to Meat; How Much Arsenic In Rice Came From Chickens? and When a Scraped Knee May Once Again Kill.
Update: I did a deep-dive into the arsenic issue in summer 2017. Here are the 13 videos in that series:
- Where Does the Arsenic in Chicken Come From?
- Where Does the Arsenic in Rice, Mushrooms, & Wine Come From?
- The Effects of Too Much Arsenic in the Diet
- Cancer Risk from Arsenic in Rice & Seaweed
- Which Rice Has Less Arsenic: Black, Brown, Red, White, or Wild?
- Which Brands & Sources of Rice Have the Least Arsenic?
- How to Cook Rice to Lower Arsenic Levels
- Arsenic in Infant Rice Cereal
- Arsenic in Rice Milk, Rice Krispies, & Brown Rice Syrup
- How Risky is the Arsenic in Rice?
- How Much Arsenic in Rice is Too Much?
- Is White Rice a Yellow-Light or Red-Light Food?
- Do the Pros of Brown Rice Outweigh the Cons of Arsenic?
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.