The poultry industry feeds their birds millions of pounds of arsenic-containing drugs every year.
Arsenic in Chicken
To learn more about this issue, check out:
How Many Cancers Have Been Caused by Arsenic-Laced Chicken?
Also check out my other videos on chicken.
For more context, see my associated blog posts: Dr. Oz, apple juice, and arsenic: chicken may have ten times more; Adding FDA-Approved Viruses to Meat; How Much Arsenic In Rice Came From Chickens? and When a Scraped Knee May Once Again Kill.
Update: I did a deep-dive into the arsenic issue in summer 2017. Here are the 13 videos in that series:
- Where Does the Arsenic in Chicken Come From?
- Where Does the Arsenic in Rice, Mushrooms, & Wine Come From?
- The Effects of Too Much Arsenic in the Diet
- Cancer Risk from Arsenic in Rice & Seaweed
- Which Rice Has Less Arsenic: Black, Brown, Red, White, or Wild?
- Which Brands & Sources of Rice Have the Least Arsenic?
- How to Cook Rice to Lower Arsenic Levels
- Arsenic in Infant Rice Cereal
- Arsenic in Rice Milk, Rice Krispies, & Brown Rice Syrup
- How Risky is the Arsenic in Rice?
- How Much Arsenic in Rice is Too Much?
- Is White Rice a Yellow-Light or Red-Light Food?
- Do the Pros of Brown Rice Outweigh the Cons of Arsenic?
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here. Read our important information about translations here.