Remote Internship Opportunities
Interested in helping out at NutritionFacts.org? Sign-up for our volunteer newsletter to stay updated on new positions.
Thank you for your support.
Graphic Design Internship
NutritionFacts.org is excited to offer a Graphic Design Intern position! We’re looking for someone who is currently working towards a design education and is passionate about our mission and looking to sharpen their skills.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for assisting the Design Director with the creation of: cross-platform campaign graphics, social media graphics, thumbnails for NutritionFacts.org YouTube videos, and more. We are launching a new book later this year, so a majority of our projects this summer will be focused on supporting this launch.
Minimum of 10 hours per week, maximum of 25 hours per week, for at least 3 months. Flexibility is available on the start and end date, as well as how the work week is scheduled.
This is an entirely remote position. Interns will work mostly independently, with weekly meetings with the Graphic Design Director. The position is paid hourly at a rate of $25 per hour as a contractor position. We may also be able to provide support to your educational program for you to receive educational credit if requested.
- Creating assets from templates, including NutritionFacts.org video thumbnails and social media graphics
- Collaborating with the Design Director to complete projects for new initiatives, including web design projects, product design, cohesive promotional campaigns, and planning/coordinating photo and video shoots
- Maintaining our visual brand identity across different initiatives
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Access to a personal computer (we can provide access to Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Prompt communication via email and messaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and well-organized
- Commitment to the mission/goals of NutritionFacts.org
- Willing to take the initiative to execute projects and explore new avenues for NutritionFacts.org’s graphic design efforts
- Proficient in InDesign, Zeplin, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Asana/Project Management tool experience
Application will close 4/28/2023
Reports to: Graphic Design Director