Volunteer Translator Team Application
Thanks for applying to be a member of our volunteer translations team! We are cultivating a skilled and motivated team of translators to help us translate our English video subtitles and other content into more languages so that we can share NutritionFacts.org with a global community.
Use your strong background in professional translation to create translated subtitles for NutritionFacts.org videos and help make this life-saving information exponentially more accessible to people all over the world.
Experienced Arabic, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, and Vietnamese Translators Wanted.
Please only consider applying if you are fluent in English and any of the languages above and have professional experience translating between them. Otherwise, consider passing this opportunity on to someone who may be interested and qualified.
- Professional translation experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be regularly active throughout each month
- Fluency in English and one or more other languages
- Access to a computer and internet. No tablets or phones.
- Translate English subtitles into other languages based on video priority using Amara
- Respond to assignments and communication in a timely manner
As a NutritionFacts.org translator, you will be invited to join our translations team’s project group on Amara. This is where you will be assigned videos to translate based on their priority. You will be sent detailed instructions on how to effectively participate.
If you are having trouble viewing the form, we recommend disabling your ad-blocker or other browser plug-ins and refreshing the page. If that doesn’t work or you believe your entries didn’t submit properly, please submit a request.