Volunteer Translator Team Application
Thanks for applying to be a member of our volunteer translations team! We are cultivating a skilled and motivated team of site translators to help us translate our English video subtitles and other content into as many languages as possible so that we can share NutritionFacts.org with a global community!
Use your language fluency to translate video subtitles and other content (if applicable) for NutritionFacts.org.
Fluent Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Serbian, and Vietnamese Translators Wanted!
Please only consider applying if you are fluent in Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Serbian, or Vietnamese and have experience translating from English. Otherwise, please consider passing this opportunity on to someone who may be interested!
- Consistent activity throughout each month is preferred
- Fluency in English and one or more other languages
- Experienced in translating
- Must have a Google account
- Access to a computer and internet
- Translate English subtitles and content into other languages for NutritionFacts.org, based on organization priorities
- Actively engage with the team leaders on the project management tools
- Respond to assignments and communication in a timely manner
As a NutritionFacts.org translator, you will be sent an invitation to join our translations team’s project group. This is where you will be assigned videos and content to translate based on their priority, with the most watched and most recent videos being prioritized. You will be sent detailed instructions on how to execute your tasks.
If you are having trouble viewing the form, we recommend disabling your ad-blocker or other browser plug-ins and refreshing the page. If that doesn’t work or you believe your entries didn’t submit properly, please email our Volunteer Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only consider applying if you are fluent in Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Serbian, or Vietnamese at this time. We will accept more volunteers for other languages in the near future.