Lifestyle changes could potentially prevent hundreds of thousands of cases of Alzheimer’s disease every year in the United States
Nota del Doctor
My mom’s mom died of Alzheimer’s. It is worth preventing at all costs.
Up to half of Alzheimer’s cases may be attributable to just those 7 risk factors, and that’s not even including diet, because there were so many dietary factors that they couldn’t fit them into their model. What role does diet play? That’s the subject of my next video, Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease with Diet
So far these are some of the videos I’ve done on dementia prevention and treatment:
- Dietary Theory of Alzheimer’s
- Saffron for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s
- Alzheimer’s and Apple Juice
- Does Coconut Oil Cure Alzheimer’s?
- How to Slow Brain Aging By Two Years
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Grain Brain or Meathead?
- Preventing Alzheimer’s with Turmeric
- Treating Alzheimer’s with Turmeric