I am thrilled to announce the launch of Spanish-language NutritionFacts.org, availing hundreds of millions more people to the latest in evidence-based nutrition. Our muy fantástico Spanish Program Director, Diana Montejano, along with an army of interns and volunteers have been working hard for the past year to translate our video subtitles and pages. You’ll find more than 400 videos at https://nutritionfacts.org/es. Right now, we are focusing on translating all of the new videos and as many older videos as possible. If https://nutritionfacts.org/es takes off, we will also considering translating the blogs as well. To toggle between English and Spanish, use the language switcher at the bottom of every NutritionFacts.org page.
Subscribe to receive our newsletter with the Spanish-language videos here. And be sure to follow us on our Spanish Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Watch me struggle to welcome all our new Spanish language viewers by clicking on the video:
Thanks to each and every one of you for helping us help so many.
-Michael Greger, M.D. FACLM
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers