How Not to Die Events
Share the latest in evidence-based nutrition with your community by hosting a free screening of Dr. Michael Greger’s “How Not to Die” presentation. The video presentation is approximately 70 minutes, and your Digital Event Kit will also include an introduction to NutritionFacts.org and a fun trivia game for attendees. The entire event will be approximately two hours long.
By providing this fun and educational event kit, we hope to make it easier than ever to spread the message about evidence-based eating.
How to participate:
- Determine the time and place to host the screening. Examples of places that may be open to hosting are community centers, places of worship, libraries, auditoriums, or even your backyard.
- Fill out the form below to share more details with us about your event. We will reach out to you with details on the next steps to take.
- We will provide a free Digital Event Kit to give you everything you will need and steps to take to ensure success.
- Host your screening and let us know how it went!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in organizing an event and we will get in touch with you shortly. Check out our Event FAQ below the form for more information.
Note: This is not a form to request Dr. Greger to speak in person. To request an in-person speaking engagement, please refer to our Speaking Inquiries form.
Submit a form and receive our Digital Event Kit upon approval and you’ll have all the tools you need to host a screening.
The kit includes:
- Video presentation file and subtitles
- Organizing handbook
- Trivia presentation file in Keynote (Mac) and PowerPoint (PC) formats
- Event promotion images for use on Facebook, Instagram, and printable posters
- Screening license
- Email templates for organizing
You can also share the event on other social media platforms, such as Instagram. In addition to creating social media events, we have also included promotional materials in this kit that you can print out and share in your community. We recommend posting them on community boards in places like coffee shops, event centers, restaurants, and colleges with permission. We also recommend connecting with local groups who may be interested in helping promote the event.
Ensure that the venue has what you need for the screening, including a projector and/or large television, projector screen if needed, speakers, and plenty of chairs.
Ideally consider venues that will allow you to host the screening for free.
Consider parking and share details about parking with your guests so they know what to expect.
Mention that this is a free, educational event supported by a non-profit organization. Please indicate that you are a NutritionFacts.org volunteer.
Run time: Approx. 70 minutes
File resolution: 720p HD
File format: .mp4 digital download