You may remember the fun broccoli apron I wore in my “In the Kitchen” videos (here and here). These aprons are back by popular demand, along with a fun new t-shirt and sweatshirt, designed by our talented summer intern (thank you, Bryan!).
Support the continued nonprofit work of NutritionFacts.org and look cruciferocious at the same time! This limited-time fundraiser runs through October 4. Get your swag at http://bit.ly/NutritionFactscollection.
Now on Facebook Watch
Calling More Volunteers
Federal Employee CFC
Live Q&A TODAY
- Facebook Live: At 12:00 p.m. ET TODAY go to our Facebook page to watch live and ask questions.
- YouTube Live Stream: At 1:00 p.m. ET TODAY go here to watch live and ask even more questions!
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers