Berry Chocolate Chia Pudding
Avocado and almond butter add richness to this chocolaty pudding.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 ripe Haas avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 1/4 cup strawberries or blueberries (or other berries of choice)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- garnish berries, slivered almonds, cacao nibs optional
- Scoop out the flesh from the avocado and place it in a high-speed blender or food processor. Add the berries, cocoa powder, almond butter, Date Syrup, and Almond Milk. Blend until completely smooth and then pour into a bowl. Whisk in the chia seeds until they’re evenly distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Divide the pudding among four small dessert bowls, garnish as desired, and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.