Savory Spice Blend
I always have this seasoning blend on hand to add flavor to dishes in place of salt.
Servings: 24 servings
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast *
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard (mustard powder)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Combine all the ingredients in a spice grinder or blender to mix well and pulverize the dried herbs and spices. Transfer the blend to a shaker bottle or jar with a tight-fitting lid. Store in a cool, dry place.
* I recommend those with Crohn's disease or hidradenitis suppurativa avoid nutritional yeast.
Serving: 1tsp | Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 29mg | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.6mg