Your support counts! Here are more ways to help:
Mail checks to:
P.O. Box 11400
Takoma Park, MD 20913
By including NutritionFacts.org in your will, you can guarantee that your investment in nutrition research will continue on. You can leave a legacy by naming NutritionFacts.org a beneficiary of:
- A specific dollar amount or estate property
- A specific percentage of your estate
- A specific percentage of your residuary estate (the % that is left after all other bequests and/or expenses have been paid)
Your attorney may opt to use the following language when making an endowment to NutritionFacts.org:
“I give, devise, and bequeath to NutritionFacts.org, a nonprofit organization with federal tax identification number 05-0559626, located at P.O. Box 11400, Takoma Park, MD 20913, the sum of $___ (or the property and/or portion of the estate) to be used for its general purposes.”
Naming NutritionFacts.org as a beneficiary of your living trust ensures your ongoing support for nutrition research. Unlike a will, a living trust takes effect immediately upon your passing and is also revocable.
In order to name NutritionFacts.org as a trustee, you must transfer ownership of specified assets from your name to NutritionFacts.org. You will have use of all of these assets while knowing that they will someday support a worthy cause. When filling out the legal documents with your attorney, please use this material:
- Our Legal Name: NutritionFacts.org
- Our Mailing Address: P.O. Box 11400, Takoma Park, MD 20913
- Our Federal Tax Identification Number: 05-0559626
- Use “Charity” as your relationship to the beneficiary
Note: Please consult your attorney or legal advisor to ensure that your plans are in compliance with all applicable laws.
Still have questions? Please contact our Development Director, Jenny Richards.