All you need is to make this simple guacamole is a knife and fork! Use it as a dip with fresh veggies or eat with our Easy Veggie Tacos. This recipe comes from Ángela, our Spanish Social Media and Program Coordinator.
- 3 Hass avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes or vine tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- handful chopped cilantro optional
- Mash avocados with a fork until soft and creamy.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix again.
This goes great with the Easy Veggie Tacos.