Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
A smoothie that combines simple ingredients for a tasty fall treat!
- 1 15 oz Tetra Pak or BPA-free can of pumpkin puree*
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 4 medjool dates pitted
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened soy milk (or as needed)
- ice as needed
- Combine the ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste the smoothie and adjust ingredients as desired
*If time allows, remove the pumpkin puree from the can or Tetra Pak and place in a glass container. Freeze for 3-4 hours before making the smoothie.