Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
A smoothie that combines simple ingredients for a tasty fall treat!
- 1 15 oz of pumpkin puree* (BPA-free can or Tetra Pak)
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened soy milk (or as needed)
- ice as needed
- Combine the ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste the smoothie and adjust ingredients as desired
If time allows, remove the pumpkin puree from the can or Tetra Pak and place in a glass container. Freeze for 3-4 hours before making the smoothie.