Cannabis: What Does the Science Say? Live Webinar
Date: November 5th, 2017 12:00 pm EST
Duration: 1 Hour
In my nutrition work I’m used to sifting through mountains of data in the context of massive conflicts of corrupting commercial interests and so I thought I’d apply those skills to other important health issues. The use of cannabis, both edible and smokable, is one that I’ve gotten lots of questions about. Like in the field of nutrition, there’s gobs of internet misinformation floating around on all sides of the various debates, and so here’s your chance to cut through the haze and see what the science actually says.
Here’s a list of all the topics I’m going to cover in the 3-hour webinar:
- The Institute of Medicine Report on the Health Effects of Marijuana
- Researching the Health Effects of Marijuana
- Is Marijuana Addictive?
- Does Marijuana Cause Health Problems?
- Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Teens?
- Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Adults?
- Will Big Cannabis Turn into Big Tobacco?
- Marijuana Legalization and the Opioid Epidemic
- Effects of Smoking Marijuana on the Lungs
- Smoking Marijuana vs. Using a Cannabis Vaporizer
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Cancer?
- Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
- Are Cannabis Edibles Safe?
- Pesticides in Marijuana
- The Effects of Marijuana on Fertility and Pregnancy
- Does Marijuana Cause Schizophrenia?
- Effects of Marijuana on Weight Gain and Bone Health
- The Effects of Marijuana on Car Accidents
- Does Marijuana Cause Strokes and Heart Attacks?
- Cannabis for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
They will eventually all go up on NutritionFacts.org (the last is scheduled for November 2019) but if you don’t want to wait for 2 years you can get it all now by joining me in this live webinar to get all your questions answered.
All of the content was extremely useful. Dr. G is the best teacher, even via the web, I have ever listened to. Clear, engaging, personable, passionate, patient and very interesting.
It is a very cool feeling that there are over 500 people around the globe, who are interested in nutrition and want to know even more. So keep up the good work.
Dr. Greger did a fantastic job bringing his genius knowledge down to my level. I learned so much on all the ways to research effectively, thoroughly and truthfully. He was fantastic! He went over aspects enough times for me to get what he was talking about. So he didn't go too fast. He went just at the right pace. He did it with humor and fascination on a subject that can be tedious, he made it an adventure. I really appreciate all the work and planning that went into the four hours! Can't wait for him to do it again on another subject!
This course is worth so much money and a huge value to those particularly in university and research. Thank you so much for your time and efforts!
Dr. Greger is a rare treasure and his educational style is engaging. Thank you all!