For a cheesy flavor, sprinkle this on pasta, grain dishes, salads, and snacks like popcorn or kale chips.
Servings: 24 servings
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast *
- 2 teaspoons Savory Spice Blend
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the nuts are finely ground. Transfer to a covered container or shaker and keep refrigerated.
- Substitute different nuts for the almonds or Brazil nuts.
* I recommend those with Crohn's disease or hidradenitis suppurativa avoid nutritional yeast.
Serving: 1T | Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Potassium: 56mg | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.3mg