For a cheesy flavor, sprinkle this on pasta, grain dishes, salads, and snacks like popcorn or kale chips. Our Nutty Parm isn’t only delicious, but it lets you check off your daily serving of nuts, which may extend your longevity. Just by eating nuts regularly, your lifespan may be increased by two years. How many nuts? Just one handful (or about a quarter of a cup) five or more days a week. Go nuts to live longer.
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup Brazil nuts
- ½ cup nutritional yeast *
- 2 teaspoons Savory Spice Blend
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the nuts are finely ground. Transfer to a covered container or shaker and keep refrigerated.
- Substitute different nuts for the almonds or Brazil nuts.
* I recommend those with Crohn's disease or hidradenitis suppurativa avoid nutritional yeast.