Baked Purple Sweet Potato Fries
Here's a fun and colorful way to eat your antioxidants, purple sweet potatoes tossed in the Savory Spice Blend. A perfect side for the Black Bean Burgers from the How Not to Die Cookbook.
- 2 large purple sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Savory Spice Blend
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes well. Carefully cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Place the potato wedges on the sheet. Drizzle the apple cider vinegar over the potatoes and sprinkle on the Savory Spice Blend. Stir the potatoes around with a spatula until the all the potatoes are coated with the vinegar and spices.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for about 20-25 minutes, turning them 1/2 way through.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @nutrition_facts_org or tag #DailyDozenRecipes!