Prep your oats the night before for a quick go-to breakfast in the morning! A delicious way to check-off a few servings of the Daily Dozen first thing in the day.
- ½ cup old-fashioned or quick cook oats
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened soymilk
- ½ cup fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon raw, unsalted nut butter
- Place oats, water and cinnamon in a lidded container, such as a glass jar, and gently mix together. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or at most 12 hours.
- Remove the container from the fridge and top with soymilk, until reaches desired consistency. Top with fresh berries, flaxseed and nut butter. Stir together and enjoy right away or take it on the go.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @nutrition_facts_org or tag #DailyDozenRecipes!