Creamy and flavorful, this dressing isn’t just for salads. Serve it as a dipping sauce for crudités or anything else you want to kick up a notch.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews soaked for 3 hours and drained
- 2 cloves Roasted Garlic
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar*
- 2 teaspoons blended peeled lemon
- 1 tablespoon red onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons Savory Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 3/4 teaspoon date sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- In a high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients except the parsley and dill, and blend until smooth. Transfer the dressing to a bowl and stir in the parsley and dill. Taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed. (The flavor will get stronger as the dressing sits.)
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to develop. Stir or shake before serving.
- *Vinegar is an honorary Green Light condiment because of the health-promoting benefits of its acetic acid.