Summer Fun Salad
This Summer Fun Salad features ripe papaya and mango. The juice from the ripe fruits and tomatoes add their own flavorful dressing to the salad, but toss on your favorite vinegar if the mood strikes.Including more fruits and vegetables to your meals not only adds a nutritional punch, but it makes your dishes more colorful, too, and those colors are the antioxidants, the disease-preventing phytonutrients.
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 small papaya, cubed
- 2 mangos, cubed
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Chopped green onion, to taste
- Wash all of the ingredients.
- Chop the lettuce, and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the papaya, mangos, tomatoes, and wild blueberries. Sprinkle the green onions on top.
- Toss lightly, serve, and enjoy.