Here’s a spin on traditional guacamole, from the How Not to Die Cookbook.
Recipe: Edamame Guacamole
Last month we posted a video for Morning Grain Bowls from the How Not to Die Cookbook, and people loved it so we are bringing you another one of Wendy and Eric’s videos today.
We all know the standard avocado guacamole, and adding edamame kicks it up a nutritional notch. Make this snack and check off a serving of beans, vegetables, and fruit on your Daily Dozen Checklist!
Get the written recipe here: Edamame Guacamole.
I’ve done a bunch of videos on avocados recently. Check out:
- The Effects of Avocados and Red Wine on Meal-Induced Inflammation
- Are Avocados Healthy?
- Are Avocados Good for Your Cholesterol?
- Avocados Lower Small Dense LDL Cholesterol
- Are Avocados Fattening?
- Are Avocados Good for You?
- The Effects of Avocados on Inflammation
And here are some on soy:
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes and Soy
- Increased Lifespan from Beans
- GMO Soy and Breast Cancer
- Who Shouldn’t Eat Soy?
- Is Soy Healthy for Breast Cancer Survivors?
- How to Block Breast Cancer’s Estrogen-Producing Enzymes
- Soy Phytoestrogens for Menopause Hot Flashes
- How to Convert Into an Equol Producer
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here. Read our important information about translations here.