Here’s a spin on traditional guacamole, from the How Not to Die Cookbook.
We all know the standard avocado guacamole, and adding edamame kicks it up a nutritional notch. Make this snack and check off a serving of beans, vegetables, and fruit on your Daily Dozen Checklist!
Get the written recipe here: Edamame Guacamole.
I’ve done a bunch of videos on avocados recently. Check out:
- The Effects of Avocados and Red Wine on Meal-Induced Inflammation
- Are Avocados Healthy?
- Are Avocados Good for Your Cholesterol?
- Avocados Lower Small Dense LDL Cholesterol
- Are Avocados Fattening?
- Are Avocados Good for You?
- The Effects of Avocados on Inflammation
And here are some on soy:
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes and Soy
- Increased Lifespan from Beans
- GMO Soy and Breast Cancer
- Who Shouldn’t Eat Soy?
- Is Soy Healthy for Breast Cancer Survivors?
- How to Block Breast Cancer’s Estrogen-Producing Enzymes
- Soy Phytoestrogens for Menopause Hot Flashes
- How to Convert Into an Equol Producer
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.