A light broth soup, packed with a rainbow of vegetables and hearty buckwheat soba noodles. Toss in edamame or your favorite vegetables and spices to make this recipe your own. This recipe comes from Hailey, our Chinese Social Media Manager.
This is the last in our little recipe series for now, but hopefully we will have more soon. This one is from Hailey, our Chinese Social Media Manager. If you missed the last two, check out Easy Veggie Tacos and Veggie Mac-n-Cheese.
And the previous cooking videos are:
- Greger in the Kitchen: My New Favorite Dessert
- Greger in the Kitchen: My New Favorite Beverage
- Recipe: Morning Grain Bowls
- Recipe: Edamame Guacamole
- Recipe: Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
To see the written recipe, click over to the transcript or go to the recipe page: Soba Noodle Soup.