Curcumin-free turmeric, from which the so-called active ingredient has been removed, may be as effective or even more potent.
That’s quite a rebut to reductionism. For more on this flawed nutritional philosophy, see my video Reductionism and the Deficiency Mentality.
Similar videos in this vein include:
- Food Antioxidants and Cancer
- Treating Asthma with Plants vs. Supplements?
- Broccoli: Sprouts vs. Supplements
- Industry Response to Plants Not Pills
Interested in learning more about turmeric and cancer? See:
- Back to Our Roots: Curry and Cancer
- Carcinogenic Blocking Effects of Turmeric
- Turmeric Curcumin Reprogramming Cancer Cell Death
- Turmeric Curcumin and Colon Cancer
- Topical Application of Turmeric Curcumin for Cancer
- Turmeric Curcumin, MGUS, and Multiple Myeloma
And for more on turmeric and everything else:
- Turmeric Curcumin and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Turmeric Curcumin and Osteoarthritis
- Boosting the Bioavailability of Curcumin
- Who Shouldn’t Consume Curcumin or Turmeric?
- Preventing Alzheimer’s with Turmeric
- Treating Alzheimer’s with Turmeric
- Turmeric Curcumin and Pancreatic Cancer
- Turmeric Curcumin vs. Exercise for Artery Function
- Heart of Gold: Turmeric vs. Exercise
- Speeding Recovery from Surgery with Turmeric
- Benefits of Turmeric for Arsenic Exposure
- Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin for Inflammatory Orbital Pseudotumor
- Turmeric Curcumin for Prediabetes
- Fighting Lupus with Turmeric: Good as Gold
For all our videos on the latest research on turmeric, visit our Turmeric topic page.
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.