Which appear more protective: fermented soy foods, such as miso and tempeh, or unfermented soy, like tofu and soy milk?
What about other healthy plant foods, like broccoli and turmeric? See what they can do in Best Supplements for Prostate Cancer.
Dean Ornish and his colleagues got amazing results, apparently reversing the progression of prostate cancer with a plant-based diet and lifestyle program. Do you think it could be because of the soy? It wasn’t just a vegan diet, but a vegan diet supplemented with a daily serving of tofu and a soy protein isolate powder. Find out in The Role of Soy Foods in Prostate Cancer Prevention and Treatment.
More on the number-one cancer among men:
- Flaxseeds vs. Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Survival: The A/V Ratio
- Eggs, Choline, and Cancer
- Prostate Cancer and Organic Milk vs. Almond Milk
- Changing a Man’s Diet After a Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
What about soy and breast cancer? I’m glad you asked!
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes and Soy
- Is Soy Healthy for Breast Cancer Survivors?
- How to Block Breast Cancer’s Estrogen-Producing Enzymes
Who Shouldn’t Eat Soy? Watch the video to find out!