Type 2 diabetes can be prevented, arrested, and even reversed with a healthy enough diet.
The first time someone visits NutritionFacts.org can be overwhelming. With videos on more than 2,000 health topics, where do you even begin? Imagine stumbling onto the site not knowing what to expect and the new video-of-the-day is about how a particular spice can be effective in treating a particular form of arthritis. It would be easy to miss the forest for the trees, which is precisely why I created a series of overview videos that are essentially taken straight from my live, hour-long 2016 presentation HOW NOT TO DIE: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers.
For the other videos in this overview series, see:
- How Not to Die from Heart Disease
- How Not to Die from Cancer
- How Not to Die from Kidney Disease
- How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure
Inspired to learn more about the role diet may play in preventing and treating diabetes? Check out these other popular videos on the topic:
- Plant-Based Diets and Diabetes
- Can Diabetic Retinopathy Be Reversed?
- What Causes Insulin Resistance?
- Diabetes as a Disease of Fat Toxicity
- What Causes Diabetes?
- Why Is Meat a Risk Factor for Diabetes?
- How May Plants Protect Against Diabetes?
- Plant-Based Diets for Diabetes
- Turmeric Curcumin for Prediabetes
- Eggs and Diabetes
- Fish and Diabetes
- Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses
- How to Prevent Prediabetes from Turning Into Diabetes
- Curing Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
- Can Vinegar Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- When Drugs and Diets Don’t Lower Diabetes Deaths
- Reversing Diabetes with Food
- Diabetes Reversal: Is It the Calories or the Food?
- Plant-Based Diets Recognized by Diabetes Associations