What is the baggage that comes along with the nutrients in your food?
You can download the Plant Based Diet booklet featured in the video here.
Here I go again, trying to mix things up. This one is thanks to David Greenberg, owner of WiseStreet.com, who graciously donated his team’s time, energy, and resources to create this animation. Please let me know what you think. I’m trying to think of ways to get away from the straight study/quote/study/quote tedium of most of my videos. Yes, it’s a great way to present the primary scientific literature for those who already know the basics, but I also want to try to appeal to those new to the concept of healthier eating. This was going to be the final video of this experimental 11-part series, but an animated summary of How Not to Die was just created, so I’ll be putting that up to wrap out a dozen. Check out the other 10 if you want a good overview—in hopes you’ll get hooked on the science!
- The Story of NutritionFacts.org
- Why You Should Care About Nutrition
- Taking Personal Responsibility for Your Health
- The Philosophy of NutritionFacts.org
- Behind the Scenes at NutritionFacts.org
- How Not to Die from Heart Disease
- How Not to Die from Cancer
- How Not to Die from Diabetes
- How Not to Die from Kidney Disease
- How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure